Fill out the form below to be entered in your desired contest. Be sure to include the contest code so that we know which contest you are wanting to enter. A quick reference guide for codes is below.
Want to make crêpes like a professional? This month’s Create features the basics for making this foldable delight, as well as suggestions for fillings. To help you create the crêpe du jour, we’re giving away a 9-inch de Buyer Crêpe Pan to one lucky reader.
Seafood lovers’ fare
Enjoy the professional service, inviting atmosphere and delicious cuisine of Oceans at Arthur’s on us. Two lucky winners will win a $50 gift certificate for use toward a meal at this west Little Rock restaurant. Tell Jerry and the staff we said hello!
Go Big. Go Orange.
“Like” AY on Facebook and be entered to win a $25 gift card to enjoy a thick, tasty shake; a handcrafted cocktail; housemade chips; a healthy and hearty salad; or a custom burger at Big Orange.
*Please see official rules and regulations before entering.
AY Magazine Giveaway Rules and Regulations:
- All winners must be at least 18 years or older.
- Winners will be required to present an ID for pick-up of your giveaway item.
- If you are unable to pick-up your item, it will be mailed to you via USPS.
- If you do not receive the item by date of use, you will not be sent a new item.
- Winners of a previous contest or giveaway are will not be eligible to win again for a period of 3 months; and no one in the same household may have won anything from AY Magazine within the past 60 days.
- Giveaway items/packages may not be exchanged or substituted if the winner is unable to use.
- If you do not claim your prize within 5 business days (from date of AY contact), you will forfeit the giveaway, and AY will redraw.
- You may not drop off postcards to the AY Magazine office. Entries must be mailed in or submitted via the AY Magazine contest form.
- AY Magazine will not disclose the names of winners to individuals prior to notfication and/or publication. If the giveaway is on Facebook, it will be made public after notification.