Fill out this form to be entered in your desired contest. Be sure to include the contest code so that we know which contest you are wanting to enter. A quick reference guide for codes is below.
One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift card to Big Orange, home of delicious shakes — including some just for adults — burgers, housemade chips, salads and more; gluten-free options available.
Of course, our neighbors to the north have much to offer, so we’ll also treat a lucky winner to a $100 gift certificate to Riverfront Steakhouse.
Surf or Turf
“Like” AY on Facebook and enter the codeword on aymag.com for a chance to win a $95 gift certificate for use at Arthur’s Prime Steakhouse — home of the famed lobster mac ‘n’ cheese — or Oceans at Arthurs, where the food is fresh, delectable and aesthetically pleasing.
An evening at the theater
One lucky AY reader will see The Rep’s production of “The Whipping Man,” on us! See this month’s Top 10 Things To Do for a synopsis, then register to win a package of four tickets. Hurry — deadline for entry is Jan. 16!
*Please see official rules and regulations before entering.
AY Magazine Giveaway Rules and Regulations:
· All winners must be at least 18 years or older.
· Winners will be required to present an ID for pick-up of your giveaway item.
· If you are unable to pick-up your item, it will be mailed to you via USPS.
· If you do not receive the item by date of use, you will not be sent a new item.
· Winners of a previous contest or giveaway are will not be eligible to win again for a period of 3 months;
and no one in the same household may have won anything from AY Magazine within the past 60 days.
· Giveaway items/packages may not be exchanged or substituted if the winner is unable to use.
· If you do not claim your prize within 5 business days (from date of AY contact), you will forfeit the giveaway, and AY will redraw.
· You may not drop off postcards to the AY Magazine office. Entries must be mailed in or submitted via the AY Magazine contest form.
· AY Magazine will not disclose the names of winners to individuals prior to notfication and/or publication. If the giveaway is on Facebook, it will be made public after notification.