Sharing is caring, and there’s no better way to spread the love on Thanksgiving than with a delicious appetizer to get your guests in the holiday spirit. These five starters will tide everyone over until the big turkey dinner, and are a perfect treat for all the cooks in your kitchen.
1. Cheddar, Bacon, Ranch Cheese Ball: Want a good appetizer you can make in advance? This bacon-filled cheese ball is an easy starter that you can make the night before Thanksgiving, and the only cookware required is one medium bowl! (From Chef in Training)
2. Maple Caramel Bacon Bites: This sweet-and-salty starter only requires four ingredients: bacon, crescent rolls, maple syrup and brown sugar. Bake these Thanksgiving morning for tasty treats the whole family will love! (From The Domestic Rebel)
3. Sausage & Stuffing Balls with Cranberry Dip: Get a taste of your favorite foods early with these Sausage and Stuffing Balls! The savory bites paired with cranberry dipping sauce is the perfect way to give your guests a preview of what’s to come. (From I Should Be Mopping the Floor)
4. Maple Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix: This crock pot recipe combines all the autumnal flavors into one addictive snack. With a combination of pretzels, dried cranberries, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice, this recipe is sure to win you and your guests over, and it stays good for up to five days. (From Averie Cooks)
5. Gruyere Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Bites: Want to whip up a great conversation starter? These puff pastry bites combine thyme, mushrooms and onions into one delectable treat — perfect for the vegetarian at your gathering! (From Little Spice Jar)