If you’re one of the many who found the need for a kitchen upgrade during the past pandemic year, then the team at Kitchen Tune-Up is here to help. As one of the most trusted names in the business with the resources of a big name but the personability of local, there are few better to take your call and trust with your kitchen.
And the services at Kitchen Tune-Up are as vast as the list of kitchens it has worked on over the years. From the original and fan-favorite Tune-Up service, which can provide a simple refresh; to a full-scale redoor and refacing; and even custom or semi-custom cabinetry installs, Kitchen Tune-Up can do it all.
Best of all: Its talented staff keeps up with (and can help you get ahead of) all the latest trends in the home design world, like the unique and original ways to maximize hidden storage space, kitchen islands that are eye-catching and functional, backsplashes, and more.
“Now, especially as stay-at-home 2020 turns into still-at-home 2021, the kitchen is the hub of the household,” says Susan Johnson, franchise owner of the Maumelle location. “A kitchen should be a functional space, but also one you enjoy walking into each day. Kitchen Tune-Up can help you make your kitchen a place of serenity and style. We are here to help you through any level of a kitchen remodel.”
• We provide solutions. If anything comes up that we could not anticipate, we work out a mutually agreeable solution.
• We listen carefully. We will develop an organized plan and fulfill all the terms of our agreement.
• We communicate. We know communication is key, and we will always return your calls within 24 hours.
• We respect your home. We will protect the work area and clean up after ourselves daily.
• We arrive on time. We respect your need for dependable scheduling.
9710 Maumelle Blvd., Maumelle | 501.223.8888