For Job Seekers
What are the advantages of using BelFlex to find employment?
Staffing agencies offer an opportunity to showcase your specific skill sets in the job market. When a candidate interviews at BelFlex there are usually a set of assessments the candidate completes. Upon completing these, feedback is provided on how to use those skills to stand out and, in many cases, areas where the candidate should seek free courses or online training to improve their skill sets.
What is the pay range for most jobs and do you offer benefits and incentives to contract employees?
There really isn’t an easy answer on pay; pay rates vary based on the job type, experience level and the individual company. We do provide insurance benefits on day one of employment based on eligibility within our insurance program. We also offer engagement incentive programs to our employees. At BelFlex, we strive to show employees that their work matters to us and that we expect their best effort, whether it is a one day assignment or a year commitment.
What are the steps in the recruiting process and how long does it typically take to find a job?
Our application is available online and only asks a few questions. Once the application is received, we have a team dedicated to quickly contacting the candidate with follow-up questions about the specific work they are seeking and their employment history. If someone currently lives in Arkansas but is moving away, we have offices located within ten states across the eastern U.S. Chances are we can connect them with a recruiter in their new city. The timeframe to secure employment is often based on the flexibility of the candidate and their work history and education.
For Business Owners
What are the benefits of using BelFlex to find candidates?
• BelFlex recruiters conduct behavioral interviews and skills assessments in our office based on the needs of the client and the position. For example, if a client needs someone to complete a data entry project, we provide an assessment to measure their abilities and provide feedback to the client.
• We can help with retirement and succession planning.
• We can provide interim coverage during change management periods.
• We process the pre-employment screens including background, drug screen and skills assessments. We also require safety training to be completed for our employees.
• BelFlex can assist with high volume and urgent needs including filling vacant positions from resignations, no-shows and medical leave such as FMLA
• We attempt reference verifications before we send the candidate to the client.
• Our recruiters can quickly screen direct applicant resumes and provide a short-list to the client
• Payrolling – great option for internships or referred applicants to “try out” the candidate before hiring by placing on our payroll for the trial or internship
• We address performance issues and have progressive discipline plans.
• Our team will handle the Workers Comp tasks, if they arise, allowing your HR team to continue with their daily tasks.
• We handle the response to employment verifications and unemployment claims.
• With client partnerships, we strive to offer continued education to our employees.
What is your client service philosophy and how does that help you source the best candidates for my business?
BelFlex is committed to the philosophy of “Succeeding Together,” which focuses on making meaningful differences in the lives of the people, businesses and communities it serves. Because we create a positive experience, more candidates with the right skills sets are interested in working with us.
10901 Financial Centre • Little Rock • 501-223-8367 • belflex.com