Black Friday is right around the corner and retailers are already handing out their ads for eager shoppers to see the latest deals. Practically everything is on sale yet again and we’re here to help get you ready for the discounted madness.
Check the Ads Early
Read up on what deals your favorite retailers are offering before heading out the door. Check online, in store brochures, and the paper for details on the annual sale.
Prioritize Where You Want To Shop
Be sure to know where you want to go. You don’t want to waste your time and energy in a store with not so great deals when you could be in a place you really want to shop at.
Make a Wish List
List out the key items you’re looking for. Avoid wasting your time looking at other items not on your list.
Check What Time Stores Open
Keep up with what time stores open on Thursday and Friday. Doorbuster sales come first and run out fast!
Plan a Budget
Be aware of how much you want to spend. It’s easy to get distracted and want to buy more products than initially intended.
- Use a Browser Plugin
- When shopping online, remember to use a browser plugin. These can help find the best deals quicker than a normal search. Some will even add coupon codes to your order.
- Research for the Best Deal
- Stores will be offering the same products with similar price tags. However it is a good idea to search through the ads to find the best price on whatever you are shopping for.
- Research the Product
- Some products can appear to have a sale price but in reality it is the same as the regular price tag or isn’t much better.
- Services Are Also Offering Discounts
- Services like AT&T and T-Mobile are offering sales and discounts on their products as well as phone and television plans.
- Check Social Media
- Retailers will be posting coupons and deals in the days and hours leading up to Black Friday.
- Check Local Businesses
- Large corporations are not the only ones offering great deals! Check and see if local businesses near you are participating this Black Friday
Black Friday is probably the best time of the year to shop for gifts for the upcoming holiday season. It is important to be prepared and focused before heading out. Hopefully this list will help you as you start to plan your Black Friday shopping trip.
RELATED: Read the digital issue of AY Magazine!