The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture has cancelled, postponed, or moved multiple events online over the next eight weeks to minimize the spread of the coronavirus.
The Hot Spring County Master Gardeners are still hosting its annual plant sale until April 20 with curbside service.
ServSafe classes are postponed for the next eight weeks, beginning March 18.
- Originally scheduled for March 30 – Galaxy/STAR Conference for extension professionals has been canceled.
- Originally scheduled for March 31 – The Tri-District Conference for county extension staff has been moved online for the same date.
- Originally scheduled for April 14 – The PSA Grower workshop in Jonesboro has been canceled.
- Originally scheduled for April 24 – 4-H Wildlife Habitat Education Program is postponed until further notice.
- Originally scheduled for April 24 – The 4-H State Office Candidate review is canceled.
- Originally scheduled for May 18-22 – The Arkansas Future Ag Leaders Tour has been postponed; no new date yet.
- Originally scheduled for May 29 – 4-H Food Challenge has been postponed; no new date yet.
This list is not exhaustive. If you planned to participate in an event and are unsure of the status, be sure to contact your county extension office or the event organizer. A directory of county offices can be found at https://www.uaex.edu/counties/default.aspx.