As temperatures begin to rise, it’s time to take a new look at the energy savings possible when you participate in the Entergy Solutions programs from Entergy Arkansas.
Through the Entergy Solutions programs, Entergy Arkansas offers several ways to help improve the comfort and energy efficiency of your home. Whether you live in a single-family home, manufactured home, apartment, condo or townhouse you may be eligible to take advantage of energy-savings services and products — at discounted or no additional cost to you.
“Our energy efficiency programs are operated with strict COVID-19 safety standards to protect our customers, trade allies and Entergy employees,” says Gabe Munoz, manager, energy efficiency for Entergy Arkansas.
Home Energy Audit
A participating trade ally will perform an on-site energy audit of your home’s energy systems and identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency. Plus, energy-saving products may be installed — all at no additional cost to you.
• LED bulbs that last 10 times longer and use 75 percent less energy than traditional bulbs.
• Efficient-flow showerheads that use 40 percent less water than standard showerheads.
• Efficient-flow faucet aerators for your kitchen and bathroom that use 31 percent less water than a standard faucet.
• Advanced power strips that reduce electricity wasted by small electronics and prevent power surges from damaging your electronics.
Air Conditioning Tune-up
Beyond a typical seasonal service check, your equipment will be evaluated, and necessary adjustments will be made to ensure your system is operating as efficiently as possible, saving you energy and money.
Save energy with an award-winning smart thermostat plus professional installation or virtual guided self-installation at no additional cost when you enroll in the Smart Direct Load Control Program, a $225 value. Already have a smart thermostat? Enroll your qualifying device and receive incentives for participating in the program.
Health & Safety Upgrades
In addition to the other upgrades shown, households that are LIHEAP-eligible may also qualify for specific health & safety upgrades by participating in the Low-Income Solutions program.
Pool Pump Discounts
As a part of the residential Point of Purchase Program, you can get incentives and rebates on purchases of appliances like air purifiers, dehumidifiers, advanced smart thermostats and pool pumps. For example, you can receive a rebate of up to $300 on a new ENERGY STAR® certified pool pump that:
• Can save up to $2,800 in lifetime energy costs.
• Run quieter than traditional single-speed pumps.
• Help reduce wear and tear on your filtering system.
• Qualify for a $175 (two speed) or $300 (variable speed) rebate.
Instant discounts on energy-efficient products are available 24/7 at the Energy Arkansas Online Marketplace at entergyarkansas.com/marketplace. Entergy Arkansas customers receive discounted prices on light bulbs, advanced power strips, advanced smart thermostats and more delivered to your door. The Marketplace offers free shipping on all orders over $35 and a flat shipping rate of $5 for orders under $35. There are quantity limits on some discounted items.
“Part of a clean energy future involves partnering with customers to create simple and innovative ways to improve energy efficiency in their homes,” Munoz says. “Our Entergy Solutions Program gives customers the opportunity to save money by leveraging technologies to reduce the up-front costs of energy efficiency upgrades.”
Energy Savings Tips
Entergy offers these steps you can take now to reduce energy costs and save on your monthly bills:
• Use energy-efficient LED light bulbs.
• Run dishwashers and washing machines only when fully loaded.
• Lower water heater temperature.
• To make sure the air can circulate, don’t block air returns or heat registers with curtains or furniture.
• Unplug unused appliances or use an advanced power strip.
• Set thermostats at 78 degrees during the summer months.
For more information on all Entergy Solutions programs, visit entergysolutionsar.com.