It’s crunch time. Father’s Day is almost here, and you still haven’t settled on a gift. Do you go for a tech gadget, sports equipment, or the tried-and-true tie? Better yet, get him what he really wants: a delicious meal with his favorite crew.
First on the menu: chips and dip. In honor of this weekend’s festivities, Porch Swing Farms is sharing the recipe for its go-to BLT dip, packed with its sustainably and locally raised, heritage-breed bacon.
- 1 lb. Porch Swing Farms bacon, fried crispy and chopped up
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (Porch Swing Farms recommends Duke’s.)
- 1 can RO*TEL hot diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced crosswise
- Mix the bacon, sour cream, mayo, and RO*TEL together in a bowl.
- Chill the mixture for at least an hour.
- Sprinkle with scallions and pair with Frito-Lay Scoops! or kettle-cooked potato chips.
Not feeling the kitchen this Father’s Day? Don’t sweat it. You can still get dad the pig-ture perfect present by ordering Porch Swing Farm’s pork products, available for pickup or free Saturday delivery in Conway and the Little Rock area. For more information, visit porchswingfarms.com.
Read Also: All Rise for Serenity Farm Bread