Spring is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with a floral martini with all the tropical flavors? Bonefish Grill’s Wild Orchid Hawaiian Martini features fresh-squeezed lime juice, tropical-flavored rum, pineapple juice and coconut water — just the right amount of warm-weather vibes to get you through the last few weeks of winter. Plus, the coconut juice is rich in nutrients, so you can revel in this hydrating cocktail all spring and summer long!
Wild Orchid Hawaiian Martini
- 2 oz Tropical-Flavored Rum
- .75 oz Coconut Water
- .50 oz Simple Syrup
- .25 oz POM Wonderful
- .50 oz Fresh-Squeezed Lime Juice
- .75 oz Pineapple Juice
Combine all the ingredients and shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orchid for some tropical flair!
Secrets to Shake it Up
- You can use any tropical flavored rum you like. We prefer to use a coconut- or guava-flavored rum!
- Having a party? Turn this into a fun summer party punch by increasing the volume level on the ingredients and chilling with ice. Serve in a large punch bowl and float orchids on top.
- Impress your friends with your bartending skills by muddling some fresh pineapple instead of using pineapple juice. Then, garnish with a pineapple wedge on the side of the glass.
What are your favorite floral drinks? Tell us in the comments below!