- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, add more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black or white pepper
- dash red pepper
- milk or water, as needed
Combine all ingredients — except for milk/water. Taste, adjust, and refrigerate for an hour. This makes a fairly thick consistency, so if you are wanting it to be thinner, add milk or water. It also thickens the longer it’s refrigerated.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 dash of pepper, or to taste
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- Add all ingredients to a jar and shake like mad before pouring.
- If you prefer the salad dressing to be emulsified, whisk together a generous teaspoon of any kind of mustard with vinegar first then slowly whisk in oil. The slower you are able to add the oil the more successful you will be at emulsification.