Food Truck Fridays, an offshoot of the Main Street Food Truck Festival, begin this Friday. Presented by the Downtown Little Rock Partnership in support of Main Street revitalization, the event will be held in the Main Street Creative Corridor on The Plaza at Main and Capitol from 10:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Participating food trucks include Bryant’s BBQ, Hot Rod Wieners, Jackie’s Mobile Café, Kona Ice and The Southern Gourmasian. Guests will also enjoy live music by Michael Shaw.
This week’s menu includes:
- Bryant’s BBQ: Smoked Brisket/Pork/Beef Sandwich Combos with Fresh Cut Fries, Jerk Chicken and Spanish Rice, Fresh Gulf Shrimp and Catfish Baskets and Homemade BBQ Nachos, Loaded Fries and Coleslaw
- Hot Rod Wieners: Gourmet All Beef Hot Dog on Boulevard Bun. Menu items include the Mudslinger: chili, cheddar, onions; Italian Stallion: meaty marinara, provolone, pepperoni chips, basil; Hot Cheese Injection: hot cheese sauce, peppers, hot sauce; MAC Truck: mac and cheese, bacon; Spicy Daewood: kimchi, mustard
- Jackie’s Mobile Café: Old Fashion Artisan Crafted Hamburgers with all the toppings, Farm-Raised Catfish, Finger-Licking Wings, Chick-O-Stick, Nachos and Fries
- Kona Ice: Tropical Shaved Ice Experience… FLAVOR YOUR WORLD!
- Southern Gourmasian: Steamed Buns, Shrimp & Grits, Spicy Chicken & Dumplings, Almond Crusted Chicken Sandwich, S’more cookies
Food trucks and menus are updated weekly on Facebook.
Food Truck Fridays will take place on Sept. 4, 11, 18 and 25; and Oct. 9, 16, 23 and 30. There will be no Main Street Food Truck Fridays on October 2 before the festival.
Presented by Road Runner Stores, the 5th annual Main Street Food Truck Festival will be held Saturday, Oct. 3 on Main Street between 3rd and 8th streets from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The festival will feature over 40 food trucks in addition to art and craft vendors, buskers, beer gardens, Heifer International children’s activities and more.