Caramel Apple Cake Pops
1 16.25-ounce box white cake mix (plus eggs, oil to prepare to box instructions)
1 box green apple Jell-O
½ can white icing
1 package Jolly Rancher Green Apple Drink Mix
1 package white melting chocolate
6 pirouline wafer sticks
Green food coloring
2 cups dipping caramel
1. Prepare cake according to package directions, stirring in green apple Jell-O mix. Bake as directed, then allow to cool to room temperature.
2. While cake is cooling, mix icing with Jolly Rancher Green Apple Drink Mix.
3. Once cake is cooled, crumble it up into a bowl with your fingers.
4. Add icing mixture to crumbled cake, and stir together until you have a very thick, batter-like consistency.
5. Roll batter into six golf-ball-size spheres, and set onto parchment paper.
6. Once you have all six balls rolled, stick a pirouline stick into top of each ball.
7. Freeze for two hours.
8. Once balls have chilled, melt white chocolate, and add 1-3 drops of green food coloring until you have reached your desired color of green.
9. Dip each ball into green chocolate, and sit it onto parchment paper.
10. Dust sprinkles onto freshly dipped cake balls before chocolate hardens.
11. Place balls into refrigerator for about an hour.
12. Dip cake pops into caramel before biting into them, and enjoy all the flavors of a caramel apple.
READ MORE: Halloween Recipe: Spiderweb Cluster Cakes