Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare System (PPBHS) and our heart for children, adolescents and families.
At Pinnacle Pointe:
• We hold great expectations for bringing hope and healing to children, adolescents, and families by positively impacting their emotional and behavioral health through the compassionate care we provide.
• We hold great expectations for our employees to assure they meet the needs of our patients and families.
• We hold great expectations for our patients to assure they believe in their potential for success.
• We hold great expectations for families, as we offer the support and tools necessary to cope with life when the day to day burdens become too great to handle alone.
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare System offers acute inpatient and residential treatment for children and adolescents ages five to 17, as well as outpatient services.
• Acute inpatient treatment may be advised after an assessment is completed and our psychiatrist concludes that the patient’s condition cannot be safely or effectively treated on an outpatient basis. The program is a comprehensive therapeutic, intensive treatment led by a team of highly experienced mental health professionals including psychiatrists, case managers, clinical therapists, certified teachers, registered nurses and recreational therapists.
• Residential inpatient treatment may be indicated in our facility for children and adolescents ages five to 17 with longstanding emotional and behavioral health issues. Our physician-led residential treatment program addresses children’s entire well-being including medical, psychiatric, social and academic needs. The residential treatment program provides a variety of therapies and activities in a safe, comfortable environment.
• Outpatient Services are offered through a statewide network of locations that include intensive outpatient, school-based, and traditional outpatient services. The System also offers an extensive Telemedicine/Telehealth Network to advance behavioral health services throughout the state. A number of treatment options are available and integrate individual, family and group therapy, medication management, case management and psychological testing as needed.
Families should talk openly about concerns or behavioral changes they observe. No one should be afraid to ask for help for their family when they feel uncertain how to handle an issue that arises. It takes strength and courage to reach out for help. At Pinnacle Pointe, we strive to meet families no matter where they are or what they are facing with a promise to provide a compassionate, hope-filled environment, and tools to equip them to handle the problems they are facing. Taking that first step and reaching out is the most vital step of all–we will help you with every one of the following steps on your journey.
Our goal is to fulfill our mission every day for families – To Hope…To Heal…To Laugh…To Live!
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you again for taking the time to learn more about our team as well as the care and support we offer families. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding our programs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
At Pinnacle Pointe, we strive to meet families no matter where they are or what they are facing with a promise to provide a compassionate, hope-filled environment, and tools to equip them to handle the problems they are facing.
11501 FINANCIAL CENTRE PKWY. / LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211 / 501.223.3322