Our list of “Intriguing Men” in Arkansas features modern Renaissance men, who march to the beat of their own drum and are successful in everything they do. They also possess a cool factor we can’t quite place. While they serve our state in high-profile positions, oftentimes their service and philanthropic work is performed quietly and without ceremony.
We are proud to honor this dynamic group who makes such a difference in our state and it is our privilege to spotlight the 2017 Class of Intriguing Men.
- Rick Fleetwood, CEO, Snell Prosthetic and Orthotic Laboratory
- Bruce Trimble, Director of Business Development for The BridgeWay Hospital, Inc.
- Ted Herget, Owner and Founder, Gearhead Outfitters, Inc.
- Mark Henry, Teaching Pastor at Fellowship Bible Church
- Lorenzo Lewis, Founder/CEO L&J Empowerment Inc.
- Andrew Parker, Director of Governmental Affairs, Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas
- Bret Bielema, Head Football Coach, University of Arkansas
- Scott McGehee, Executive Chef/Partner Yellow Rocket Concepts
- Charles Blake, Arkansas State Representative Minority Whip/State Representative Dist. 36/President of CenArk Transportation/Business Consultant
- Aaron Bleidt, Principal/Managing Director of Vantage Point Communications
- Phil Herring, Owner, Herring Furniture/Radio Host