You can’t buy your way into AY’s list of “Intriguing Women.” Our editors sort through numerous nominations and contact industry leaders in order to produce the list. AY’s 2017 “Intriguing Women” are beautiful, intelligent women who make a difference in our state. From philanthropists to finance gurus, these women are at the top of their game.
As a woman-led publication, AY Magazine understands and appreciates the value of having women in positions of power. Like our Intriguing Men from earlier this year, these selected women deserve to be recognized for their service to their careers, their community and their society.
We are proud to honor this dynamic group who makes such a difference in our state and it is our privilege to spotlight the 2017 Class of Intriguing Women. Some Q&As have been edited for length and clarity.
- Jill Joslin, CJRW President
- Sharon Heflin, Philanthropist
- Mindy West, Murphy Oil CFO
- Sharon Bale, Children’s Hospital
- Phyllis Rogers, Delta Dental
- Martha Hendrix, NARMC
- Margaret A. Ellibee, Pulaski Technical College
- Janis Kearney, Writer
- Maria Markham, Arkansas Department of Higher Education
- Rose Schweikhart, Superior Bathhouse Brewery
- Amber Brewer, Yellow Rocket Concepts
- Evelyn Jorgenson, NWACC President
- Kelly Eichler, University of Arkansas Board Member