La Pasadita Mexican Restaurant is set to officially open its long-awaited brick-and-mortar location (11121 N Rodney Parham Road, Suite 34B) this morning at 9:30 a.m. This comes after a successful run at its walk-up food stand at 7706 Cantrell, followed by the food trailer at nearby 201 Keightly.
Patrons can enjoy the new rendition of La Pasadita with curbside, takeout, and yes, dine-in service.
From the restaurant:
“Given the circumstances in which we are opening, we would like for everyone to know and feel safe with the fact that we will go above and beyond with sanitary regulations and maintaining a clean, safe environment for every one of our staff members and customers. We will make sure that:
– All staff, including kitchen, will properly wear a mask at all times.
– Gloves will be worn at all times inside the restaurant and will be changed in- between contact with different tables.
– Tables will be sanitized in-between seatings.
– All merchandise will be sanitized upon arrival to the restaurant.
– All utensils/menus/bathrooms/dishes will be sanitized properly.
We would highly appreciate your understanding of the issues presented by the times we are living in and ask that you call in your orders ahead of time, call in to ask about table availability and to reserve, be mindful of others’ and your health, and that you please be patient with us.”
Click here for the full menu. I highly recommend any of the burritos and tacos and look forward to trying out the rest of the menu in the near future.
La Pasadita Mexican Restaurant
11121 N Rodney Parham Road (Suite 34B)
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 9:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Image courtesy of La Pasadita