Name a better weekend plan than a limited-edition curbside brunch with two Little Rock hot-spots. We’ll wait.
At the Corner and Loblolly Creamery are coming together this weekend for its annual Ice Cream Brunch. From 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, customers are welcome to cool down with an icy treat at 201 E Markham Street.
Although the Arkansas power-duo has been doing this brunch together for four years, this is the first time it will be done twice in one year and completely curbside.
It’ll be like a car-hop where no one has to get out of the car, says Helen Grace King, one of the co-owners of At the Corner.
Patrons can order over the phone, online, or at the restaurant’s signature red outdoor umbrella on Scott Street.
“We are keeping curbside cool,” says King, “Literally.”
Although the complete menu for the brunch is not yet released, AY About You got the inside scoop (pun intended) on a few limited-edition specials available this weekend.
- Strawberry Banana Split Pancakes featuring Loblolly Strawberry Buttermilk (pictured)
- Arkansas Mud Chicken and Waffles featuring Loblolly Arkansas Mud
- Peaches & Cream Elote Hash featuring Loblolly Peach Buttermilk
- Very Berry Crumble featuring Loblolly Very Berry Sorbet
- Mint Chip Shrimp & Grits featuring Loblolly Fresh Mint Chip
Now that we have your drooling, head over to At the Corner’s Instagram page to find out more about your newest weekend plans.