In the last days of summer, all we want to drink is this spritzer from P. Allen Smith.
This refreshing spritzer is made with white wine and mixed berries of your choice.
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 4 mint leaves, torn
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon stevia (optional)
- 4 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces club soda or seltzer
- Place first 4 ingredients in a bowl and muddle.
- Take a couple tablespoons of the muddled mixture and put it in a wine glass.
- Pour 4 ounces each of white wine and club soda or seltzer in the glass.