Recipe: Cranberry Brie Bites
1 (8-ounce) can crescent roll dough
1 round brie cheese
Whole berry cranberry sauce (you can also use jellied if you prefer, or dried cranberries)
Fresh rosemary sprigs
Walnuts or pecans
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Spread a little flour out onto your counter and roll out crescent roll dough, pinching the seams together.
3. Cut crescent roll dough into 24 equal-sized squares and place squares into muffin tin slots.
4. Cut brie into small pieces and place inside crescent dough squares. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce.
5. Top off with either a whole walnut or pecan, or sprinkle some pieces, and a little sprig of rosemary.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until crescent dough is a light golden brown. These are best served warm.