Recipe: Easy Rotisserie Chicken Nachos
1 (12-ounce) bag tortilla chips
2 cups Monterey jack cheese
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
8 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
2 tablespoons jalapeños, sliced
¼ cup red onion, diced
2 tablespoons guacamole
½ teaspoon cilantro, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper, and spread chips on pan.
3. Sprinkle half of both cheeses over chips.
4. Sprinkle chicken, black beans, jalapenos and red onion on cheese.
5. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
7. Garnish with guacamole, cilantro and any other topping of your choosing.
Nachos are an easy snack or appetizer that you can throw in the oven to feed multiple people, or they can make for an easy dinner. Many people like to add olives, tomatoes and sour cream.
READ MORE > Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe