Thanksgiving is just around the corner, marking the beginning of the major feasting holidays. Around all of the eating holidays, I know cooks can often get stressed out. That is – until God made the yellow cake mix into a Bundt cake.
This one is so easy, but I’m warning you. Next week I’m going to post a hooch recipe. You’ll thank me later.
This recipe is courtesy of The Velvet Boxwood.
Chocolate Chip Gooey Bundt Cake
- Pillsbury Yellow Cake mix
- 1 small chocolate instant pudding
- 1 small vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 – 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- Mix ingredients
- Add 4 eggs to mixture
- After it’s all mixed, fold in chocolate chips
- Spray Bundt pan then pour in mix.
- Cook for 50 minutes at 350.
- Let cool. Flip it over and devour.