We’re gonna make this easy. It’s fall. It’s soup weather. And you need five things. That’s it. Five.
And you’ll have something on the table for dinner in no time. Thanks to Ashley Mosley for this recipe and the photos.
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3-4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of Great Northern beans
- 2 cups of salsa verde
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Combine ingredients. Stir together all ingredients in large stockpot.
- Bring to a simmer. Cook on high heat until the soup reaches a simmer then reduce heat to medium-low to maintain the simmer.
- Serve immediately, garnished with favorite toppings.