I just thought of the greatest idea in recipe-sharing. Four ingredients or less is the rule. And today I’m abiding by my own rule!
It’s Four Ingredient Recipe Monday. Of course next week I’ll forget all about this, but for now, enjoy. And whip these up. Don’t they look delicious and easy?
Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp salted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the peanut butter and softened butter together in a mixing bowl. Gradually stir in powdered sugar until fully combined. Cover and place in the fridge for about 15 minutes to firm up.
- Using your hands, shape the dough into 1-inch balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet, cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes (this helps them hold their shape).
- Melt the chocolate chips according to package instructions.
- Using a fork, dip the peanut butter balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Allow the excess chocolate to fall off. Place the chocolate balls onto wax paper, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add orange sprinkles if you can find them. They’ll look Halloween-y. Or don’t. Just eat them.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com.