I never really cared for brie until I started making this, but it tastes so good with the peach and balsamic flavors.
For some extra protein, you can add small slices of fajita chicken. This makes for a great easy appetizer for any holiday.
- Flatbread or naan
- 1 peach pitted and sliced into ¼-inch wedges
- Olive oil
- Dash of pepper
- 3 ounces brie cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Coat the flatbread with a light layer of olive oil. Cut the brie into thin slices and lay them on the flatbread.
- Lay the peaches, onion and a few fresh basil slices. The amount of ingredients you use will depend on the size and texture of your flatbread.
- Broil in the oven or toaster oven for about 7 minutes. Cooking times may also vary depending on the size and texture of your flatbread. Brie tends to bubble up when broiling, so it’s best to keep an eye on it while cooking.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze to your liking and add more fresh basil.