The University of Arkansas – Pulaski Tech Foundation is preparing for its 11th year of food, fun and fierce competition. The 2018 Diamond Chef Arkansas event will take place at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 19 at the UA – Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute.
Each year, some of Arkansas’ finest chefs go head to head in a series of culinary challenges and rounds of elimination to find out who will earn the coveted title of Diamond Chef. Attendees will savor distinctive cuisine, sip signature cocktails, and enjoy an evening of top-notch, tasteful entertainment. Does your favorite chef crave the title enough to come out on top?
This year’s competitors include:
- Brandon Douglas – Green Leaf Grill of Little Rock
- Casey Copeland – The Avenue of Hot Springs
- Coby Smith – Arkansas Heart Hospital of Little Rock
- Jamie McAfee – Pine Bluff Country Club
- Jordan Davis – Chenal Country Club of Little Rock
- Joseph Salgueiro – Pleasant Valley Country Club of Little Rock
- Mary Beth Ringgold – Cajun’s, Capers and Copper Grill of Little Rock
Individual tickets cost $150. Sponsorships start at $2,500. For more information or to buy tickets, click here.