Every day, you use them, and they go mostly unnoticed until something goes wrong. Can you figure out what it is?
It’s your tires. Your tires take wear and tear every time you drive them, and it’s vital to take care of them and to monitor their condition. Failing to do so can result in tire failure and worse.
Fortunately, in Little Rock, there are experts who can take care of your tires and even more.
All About Tire & Brake Tire Pros are exactly that – professionals at making sure you get the best tires for your vehicle. This is a family-owned tire and automotive shop based right in Little Rock and services the surrounding communities, including Benton, Bryant, Mabelvale and Alexander.
When you need dependable, friendly service, you can go to All About Tire & Brake to get it. After all, they’ve staked their reputation of delivering community-oriented service.
At All About Tire & Brake Tire Pros, you can purchase a wide variety of tire products and brands, from BFGoodrich to Michelin to Uniroyal. Their experienced staff will help you determine what’s the right product for you.
What about your other vehicle needs? As a full automotive shop, All About Tire & Brake is up for the challenge! They offer a full range of automotive services, including alignments, brake service and repair, air conditioning service and repair, Tune Ups, cooling system flushes, oil change, computer diagnostics, suspension, shocks and struts, lift kits, transmission service and more.Not only that, but they can provide a tow if you’re in a bad spot.
What should you keep in mind when thinking about tires?
- Make sure to have your tires inspected at least once a year by a professional if they are five years or older.
- You should likely replace your tires if they are 10 years old.
- Your tires should be balanced – your car should have four tires of the same kind that behave the same way.
- If you have to change only one tire, it should be mounted at the rear of the vehicle.
How should you check to see if your tires need replacing?
- Use the penny test!
- Insert a penny into the tire’s tread. If you can see all of Lincoln’s head, replace those tires now! If the penny goes 4/32” or deeper into the tread, they are good.
- Keep a tab on how old your tires are. When they get old, they can get dry and crack. This could result in a blowout.
When you need to address your tire needs, go to All About Tire & Brake Tire Pros. They have two locations – one in Little Rock and one in Mabelvale.
Click here to find out more about All About Tire & Brake Tire Pros.