After an off-year in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Little Rock Touchdown Club is back for 2021. Organizers describe this year’s list of guest speakers as “the best yet.”
The club was founded in 2004 and serves as the Arkansas chapter for the National Football Foundation and College Football Hall of Fame. The mastermind behind the Little Rock Touchdown club is Razorback legend David Bazzel, a member of the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame.
Weekly meetings, where the special guests speak, take place at the Doubletree Hotel in downtown Little Rock.
This year’s lineup of guest speakers and the schedule for each is as follows:
- Tuesday, Aug. 24: Sam Pittman
- Monday, Aug. 30: Verne Lundquist
- Tuesday, Sept. 7: Vince Young
- Tuesday, Sept. 14: Terry Bradshaw
- Monday, Sept. 20: Darren McFadden
- Monday, Sept. 27: Hunter Yurachek
- Monday, Oct. 4: Eli Manning and Matt Jones
- Monday, Oct. 11: Butch Jones
- Monday, Oct. 18: Austin Allen
- Monday, Oct. 25: Cliff Harris and Drew Pearson
- Monday, Nov. 1: Nathan Brown
- Monday, Nov. 8: Walt Coleman
- Monday, Nov. 15: Andre Ware and Quinn Grovey
- Tuesday, Nov. 22: Ken Hatfield
To purchase tickets or to join the Little Rock Touchdown Club, visit the organization’s website.
READ MORE: The People Behind Your News: Steve Sullivan