Styled by Andrea Patrick Photography by Jamison Mosley
Love. It’s a great thing. Lucky for many of us, it has its own day. Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday by far. Hopeless romantics unite!
Feb. 14 will be a little different this year. Treating your loved one to a meal out might be an option for some. Others may find that staying in is their best bet. I created these boards as a reminder that you can absolutely go big while still staying home.
I chose to change up the traditional charcuterie experience by creating a box of chocolates and an extra-large fondue board.
• Nothing says love like a heart-shaped box full of chocolate.
• Nestling florals in with your treats evokes the romantic spirit of the holiday.
• For the chocolate lover in your life, throw in some variety.
• Include their favorites and also something for “wow factor,” like macarons.
• Cheese is beautiful. Gooey, luscious cheese fondue is love.
• Blistered shishito peppers, carrots and Brussels sprouts are tasty ways to add color.
• Bread and apples are tried-and-true dippers for this cheesy goodness.
• Tender, juicy beef short ribs help to round out your meal.