Walmart will be helping to feed millions of American families this Thanksgiving.
In 2020, Walmart is partnering with Ibotta, Campbell’s, Butterball and Coca-Cola to provide nutritious meals for families around the nation. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many families will likely be facing financial constraints, and these companies are aiming to provide some help.
“Walmart is proud to team up with Ibotta this Thanksgiving to put meals on the tables of thousands of families across the U.S. at a time when they may need it most,” Sarah Henry, Walmart Sr. Director, Content & Influencer Marketing, said in a statement
The Free Thanksgiving Dinner program items include:
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
- McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package)
- French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
- Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
- Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
To take advantage of the program, download the Ibotta app and click on the Free Thanksgiving Dinner offer. Then, shop for the Thanksgiving items at any Walmart or Walmart.com. When you are done, scan your receipt into Ibotta, and you’ll receive cashback for the purchase.