Check out the latest news from around Arkansas! Every day, we’ll bring you some of the best news bits from around the Internet.
- Little Rock’s new citywide 8 p.m. curfew could end as early as Friday, June 5, Mayor Frank Scott Jr. announced yesterday.
- Warner Bros. announced this week they will release the 2019 film starring Michael B. Jordan free on digital platforms throughout the month of June. The movie addresses courtroom struggles against racial injustice and mass incarceration.
- After 33 years as a staple in the Delta fleet and almost four decades in the skies, the aircraft known as the “Mad Dog” retired its last plane earlier this week. The plane’s final resting place will be in the “airplane graveyard” located in Blytheville, Arkansas.
- Go Red, an annual Arkansas Heart Association event, has been moved to be hosted on Zoom as a webinar. The event will now take place from noon to 1 p.m. on June 12.
- The family-oriented restaurant has started experimenting with serving beer and wine as they begin to reopen after the coronavirus. Alcohol is now being offered in 20 restaurants, with plans to expand the menu.