Check out the latest news from around Arkansas! Every day, we’ll bring you some of the best news bits from around the Internet.
- In addition to the limiting of humans in Arkansas hospitals, four-legged visitors are restricted too. However, that hasn’t stopped Skully, a therapy golden doodle, from visiting patients via live technology.
- Yellow Rocket Concepts, a restaurant group that owns nine restaurants in Arkansas, has decided to delay its reopening date for choice locations. Its Northwest Arkansas locations of Big Orange and Local Lime re-opened for limited dine-in this week. However, all of their Little Rock locations, including Big Orange, Heights Taco & Tamale Co., Local Lime, Lost Forty and ZAZA, will remain open for take-out only.
- The New Orleans staple eatery, owned and founded by husband-and-wife duo Ed and Laurie David, recently celebrated its 38th anniversary. Today will be their last Crawfish Wednesday for a while, as the restaurant is closing temporarily for renovation. The Faded Rose plans on reopening by June 15, at the latest.
- Originally hinted at in June 2018, the long-awaited sequel to the Reese Witherspoon romantic comedy is officially in the works and listed on IMDB. The Mindy Project and Office star will write the sequel alongside Emmy-winning scribe Dan Goor.
- Moderna has reported positive early results for a potential coronavirus vaccine. Partnering with the National Institutes of Health, the company is hopeful for an emergency vaccine by the fall.