Check out the latest news from around Arkansas! Every day, we’ll bring you some of the best news bits from around the Internet.
- After initially closing on March 12, Walt Disney World is preparing for a reopening on July 11, according to the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force.
- According to an unidentified source who is familiar with the negotiations, the restaurant is being sold to restaurateur Lee Beasley, who also owns Bones Chophouse in Hot Springs and Little Rock. The transaction will reportedly be finalized on Friday, May 29.
- Andrew Yang, a former 2020 candidate for the Democratic ticket, is urging the U.S. to “seriously consider” adopting a four-day workweek. He argues that this would benefit both the economy and public health.
- Walmart announced a new partnership with ThredUP in their fashion department on May 27. ThredUP is currently the largest online consignment and thrift store, offering previously owned branded clothing, shoes, handbags and more.
- Teaming up with America’s dairy farmers, Pizza Hut has started a promotion to give free medium one-topping pizzas to 2020 graduates. The promotion will last until June 4, or as long as supplies last.