Check out the latest news from around Arkansas! Every day, we’ll bring you some of the best news bits from around the Internet.
- The first Little Rock franchise of popular sushi restaurant will open in West Little Rock for online ordering and curbside pickup today.
- Daughter of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar of 19 Kids and Counting Jinger Duggar Vuolo and husband Jeremy are expecting their second baby girl after suffering from a miscarriage last fall.
- Launched by former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and husband Bryan, the Arkansas 30 Day Fund is partnering with Arkansas State University, who will begin providing student volunteers to help process applications for the program.
- A research team at Northwestern University has developed a free cell phone app, IntelliCare, designed to treat depression. Studies by the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) show a dramatic reduction in symptoms of IntelliCare app users as compared to those who take part in other methods or receive no treatment at all.
- Amani Tate, a seven-year-old from Conway, has started sewing face masks for her community after learning how to be a seamstress from her grandmother. She is donating a portion of her proceeds to St. Jude Medical hospital in Little Rock.